Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recruitment 2014 notification details; the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is given a notification 2014 for Invites Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for Recruitment by Selection to the B.E/B.Tech
candidates for Assistant Engineers
and other govt jobs Vacancies in UPSC
recruitment 2014 latest notification.
The eligible aspirants can apply for this engagement in UPSC recruitment 2014 for various govt jobs vacancies through the UPSC notification details, the candidate must follow only the UPSC notification 2014 instruction to apply for this recruitment. The details are given below; apply online through official website of the UPSC recruitment board govt of India. All eligible candidates are should apply for utilise this opportunity to your career
If the aspirants wants ro apply for this UPSC recruitment 2014, they can download the application form below by click the UPSC notification, the UPSC application form format is given in the UPSC recruitment 2014 notification itself, so the interested and eligible applicants can download the application form to apply for this govt jobs vacancies in UPSC recruitment 2014
Recruiter name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Posts name: Assistant Engineers & More Vacancy
Salary details: Rs.15,600 – 39,100 /- per month
Location: Across India
Last date to apply: 27/02/2014
Click here for UPSC Notification
Details of the Vacancies:
How to apply:
- Deputy Director (Cooperation/Credit) in Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture: 01
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer (NRM/RFS) in Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture: 01
- Fodder Agronomist in Regional Station for Forage Production and Demonstration, Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture: 01
- Assistant Professor of Sugar Technology in National Sugar Institute, Kanpur, Department of Food and Public Distribution, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution: 01
- Specialist Medical Officer, Gr.II (Junior Scale), (General Medicine) in Ordnance Factory Board, Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence: 02
- Specialist Medical Officer, Gr.II (Junior Scale), (General Surgery) in Ordnance Factory Board, Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence: 01
- Specialist Medical Officer, Gr.II (Junior Scale), (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)in Ordnance Factory Board, Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence: 01
- Specialist Medical Officer, Gr.II (Junior Scale), (Radiology) in Ordnance Factory Board, Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence: 01
- Medical Officers/Research Officers (Homoeopathy) in Department of Ayush, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare: 27
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Office of Chief Engineer, Union Territory, Chandigarh, Engineering Department, Chandigarh Administration: 15
UPSC recruitment 2014 candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. UPSC recruitment 2014 candidates short listed for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self attested copies of documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission.
All candidates whether in Government service or in Government owned industrial or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission.
Persons already in Regular Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the selection.
The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date for submitting the Online Recruitment Application on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption”is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Important dates to remember :
Closing date for submission of online recruitment application: 23:59 hrs on 27.02.2014
Last date for printing of completely submitted online applcation: 23 :59 Hrs On 28.02.2014
Click here for more details